Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nail Polish of the Week!!!

Hi my loves!!!!
 I bought the new nail polishes of the new collection from Revlon.  Let me tell you that I'm in love with the colors.  My first color combination that i tried is called Moon Candy, it has black nail polish on one side and the other side has these sparkly shattered glass looking glitter.  These glittery sparkles once is on and light hits them they change from green to teal and sometimes a blue.  I love it!  First you have to put on a base coat as always to protect your nails, then two coats of the black nail polish which has an arrow that say number 1 step and then a top of the number 2 step which is the shattered glass looking sparkles.  It really looks like i got shattered glass on my nail as you can see on the picture.  I'm def going back to get a few more colors since i got plain colors and only this black one with the sparkles.  I hope you girls liked it and get to try it :)

No comments: